Because February is all about love, I think it’s only fitting to talk about how much we all love dogs! Let’s face it! Puppies are just about the cutest thing on the planet. Then they grow up and become our best friends. What isn’t to love about our four-legged friends? Here is a list of some of the things we all love about our dogs:
1. As puppies, they are playful, adorable and oh so cute.
2. Then they grow up and not much changes!
3. They are always there for you when you need them.
4. They wait patiently for you to come home.
5. And when you do come home, they give you the best greeting.
6. They’re ready to cuddle when it’s time to just sit and watch a movie.
7. They just love to keep your feet warm on a cold night.
8. Your pup is always ready for fun whether it’s playing catch or swimming.
9. Your dog knows just how to motivate you to exercise.
10. They even know how to make friends with the other pets in the house.
11. Even when they get into trouble, you can’t help but still love them.
12. They’re always ready to be your co-pilot.
13. And they’re your best friend. Not to mention they love you more than anything in the world.
So here’s to the dogs that make each and every day a little bit better. When your dog gets into a little trouble around the house, remember how much you love them. Cynthia Rinehart and all the sitters at PetzRFamily2 are dedicated to taking care of your dogs while you are away or they need an extra walk. All the sitters always love them just like their own.